Parent Pay is an online, cashless payment system for Riddlesdown Collegiate parents.
Please click here to access your Parent Pay account.
You are able to pay for school meals and trips via this system.
Forgotten password reset: https://www.parentpay.com/public/client/security/#/login/forgotten-password
Queries about payment items and obtaining activation codes: ParentPay@riddlesdown.org
For any other help, issues with the site, payment refunds or queries, moving to or from another school and merging accounts:
Contact form: https://www.parentpay.com/FormsAPI/forms/contactus
PDF Guides (Last updated on this site June 2017):
Pre-Admission Parent Enquiries (for parents who have an existing Parent Pay account)
We have had a number of enquiries from pre-admission parents who are trying to register in ParentPay, but are unable to set up their account as they already have one for their child/children at another school. They don’t need to set up another account. Here are the instructions to provide to anyone who enquires about this issue:
How to merge accounts for parents who have an existing login account in ParentPay from another school and would like to manage payments for their child/children at Riddlesdown in the same account / email:
- Log into Parent Pay as normal, with their existing account
- Once logged in, om the left hand side select "Veiw Edit Profile;"
- Click add child to your account;
- In the activation Code 1/Username box, type the username provided by Riddlesdown;
- In the activation Code 2/Password box, type the password provided by Riddlesdown;
- Click search, select the child and click confirm.
Payers will now be able to see the relevant child/children in their normal ParentPay account alongside their existing list. They do not need to set up a second account in ParentPay with a different email address.